Thursday, November 25, 2010

Aidan & Kalen - November 6, 2010 - My friend's Birthday Party!!!!

Today was my friend Andrew's 6th birthday party! It was a lot of fun!

This is me and Andrew having fun.

This was the cake that Andrew's mother made, it was delicious!

We got to play football in the indoor gym. This is my "action shot"!

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!! Do you think I have a future with Manchester United?

The best part of the day was when I got to drive a go-kart for the very first time!!

Here I am listening to the instructions...

Ok Andrew, it's my turn now!

So how do these pedals work?

Ok, I got it now! Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!

Look at how FAST I am driving!! ;)

There was a driving competition and my team WON!!! YAAAAY!!

The winning team gets a certificate...

...so this is what mine looks like!

Hey dad, you can buy me that BMW now!

This is my teammate, best friend and future wife Elysia!

Even Kalen thought the day was exciting!!

What a fun-filled day!!! :)

No comments: