Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aidan & Kalen - September 21, 2010 - At the Photokina Expo in Köln!!

We went to the Photokina Expo in Köln and it was so much fun! Right at the start, they took our picture in front of the Köln skyline and projected it onto the big screen above the entrance!
Then I got to star in my very own Coke Zero commercial!

This is the filming session...

This is the result...

I've become the Hero of Coke Zero!!! Hollywood here I come!

Then my dad and Aunt Vivien were trying out the new 3D TVs by Samsung...

...but Kalen wasn't too impressed by it!

Then my mom got to try out the new Microsoft Surface touch technology at the Kodak booth.

Then my dad and I got to test drive an F1 racing car...

...and I got to take my picture with an F1 Racing Girl!

Then I took a picture with these giant glasses...

...and also this giant chair!

Then Kalen and I became even MORE famous with these self-made advertisements for Nikon!

After an exciting day it was good to sit down for a little bit before we went to...

...where we went to eat hamburger sushi and a beer! (Well, my parents did anyway)

What an exciting day!!! Köln is such a great city!

No comments: