Monday, October 04, 2010

Aidan & Kalen - September 16, 2010 - Paris, Part 3

I decided to try on my new french beret, do you like it? Do I look Parisian?

We took the Metro to Louvre-Rivoli Station...
...where we walked along the river Seine towards the museum.

We walked over the Pont des Arts footbridge and along the way we saw someone painting the Notre-Dame de Paris...

...as well as these locks on a bridge. This phenomenon is called "love padlocks" and occurs when two people attach a padlock onto a public fence to symbolize their love.

We finally made it to the Louvre....on my dad's shoulders!

We then went for lunch where a person was in a piazza making giant bubbles. Who would have thought I would be chasing bubbles in Paris?

We then went back to the Eiffel Tower where we had dinner across the world famous landmark.

No comments: