Saturday, October 18, 2008

Aidan - Oct 13, 2008 - Day 5

Alright, maybe we didn't have exciting pictures to show you from yesterday...
But we have a TON of me going to the coolest place on Earth.....

The London Transport Museum!

So THAT'S how they built the very first railroads!

"OMG! Who are those people?! That's it, I'm outta here!"

Aidan was so scared of all the wax people in the museum! (Like the ones above)

"Daddy, it's green. We can go now"

Aidan rides the Tube every chance he gets!

"This is fun, but its only a simulator. I want to drive the real thing!"

"Hey Dad, I'm driving a shuttle bus!"

"WOW! What is this?"

"Is anyone looking? Lemme check....ummmm...nope!"

"Alright, time for me to drive a REAL bus!"

"See y'all in Trafalgar Square!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i m so scared of the wax ppl too!!!
i always thought the wax ppl at victoria island would com alive and eat me at nite